Major Areas of Tenders
Some of the major areas of tenders floated by IOCL are –
- Factory equipments and machineries;
- Ancillary items and accessories for running the machineries;
- Construction works like building, machinery installation, platforms, and track settings, and other related work.
- Supply of technical manpower and services.
- Office articles and stationeries.
- Transportation and communication services.
Bidders should appreciate that IOCL is an established contemporary global brand and offers core services to customers. Therefore the tender procurements are made in which the bids pass through a lot of stringent processes. Bidders should be mentally and physically prepared to meet such high standards.
Sectors Requiring Tenders
IOCL Tenders are basically made in the following sectors.
- Xtra Care in urban sectors
- Kisan Seva Kendras in rural sectors.
- Swagat on the highways.
Current Live Tenders
Some of the current live tenders floated by the company are –
- Tenders on railway ancillaries for its units in different states in India.
- Supply of oil machineries.
- Supply of oil hydraulic machineries.
- Annual rate contract for design, detailed engineering manufacture, testing and inspection.
- Supply of crude oil, natural gas, and mineral fuels.
- Supply of gear lubricants and such other items.
- Supply of printer cartridge.
- Construction, maintenance, and painting of boundary walls.
- Supply, erection, and testing of high mast electric towers.
If the bidder can take care of these small things, these tenders will offer the bidder with substantial scope for promoting their business.